ABI SYSTEM 8 VARIABLE POWER SUPPLY (VPS)
The SYSTEM 8 Variable Power Supply provides the necessary supply voltages to the unit under test and allows other SYSTEM 8 modules to be utilized in fault-finding. As it is controlled by the SYSTEM 8 software, the VPS can be switched on/off automatically and the required voltages can be modified within the TestFlow.
The three output voltages are variable in both voltage and current making the Variable Power Supply suitable for a wide variety of applications.
- Adjustable over-voltage protection (2.5 to 6V supply)
- Adjustable current limit (-24V to 0V and 0V to +24V supply)
- TestFlow manager
- 1x SYSTEM 8 Variable Power Supply module
- 1x Variable Power Supply cable set
- SYSTEM 8 Premier software on CD-ROM
Note: only available in a SYSTEM 8 MultiLink or standard external case.