The Bungard CCD/2/ATC is a high quality Computer Controlled Drilling machine with automatic tool change. The CCD/2/ATC differs from the CCD/ ATC by a half sized working area (325 x 270 mm).
The CCD/2/ATC is ideal for users, who do not have enough space to run an ATC machine.
- Power supply: 110-240 V, 50-60 Hz + vacuum cleaner (1500 W)
- Range of RPM: 5.000 – 63.000
- Traveling speed: 1 – 9000 mm/min
- Resolution: 0,01 µm
- Step resolution: Software selectable: 1 mil, ½ mil, ¼ mil, 1/8 mil, optional: 1/16 mil + 1/32 mil
- Tool diameter: 0.1 mm – 3,175 mm (recommended, bigger tool diameter possible)
- Position accuracy: 3,2 µm
- Maximum position speed per axis: 9000/mm/min (=150 mm/s)
- Maximum working speed per axis: 9000/mm/min (=150 mm/s), individual setting on a per-tool basis, independent from position speed
- Drill speed: 5/s (= 18.000 holes/h = 300 holes/min)
- Required accessories: Computer
- Board fixation: span fixing, clamp fixing, reference pin system, stack processing possible
Option: vacuum fixation