The Bungard CCD/2-Eco is equipped with a low-cost eco-spindle which allows speeds from 5000 up to 35000 U / min. For normal everyday work such as isolation milling and contour milling of printed circuit boards, this spindle is highly sufficient. For aluminum and non-ferrous metals however not. Of course the machine can be upgraded at any time thereafter with a high-speed spindle.
The CCD/2-Eco is a high quality Computer Controlled Drilling machine with semi-automatic tool change. It allows direct processing of Excellon / Sieb & Meyer drill data or HP-/ GL data for the production of printed circuit boards (drilling, milling, isolation routing) and milling/engraving of plastics.
In addition to the spindle the Bungard CCD/2-Eco can be upgraded with a dispensing device for solder paste or glue, a laser exposure head for exposing photoresists and a camera for calibration and inspection tasks.
- Range of RPM: 5.000 – 35.000
- Traveling speed: 1 – 9000 mm/min
- Resolution: 0,01 µm
- Step resolution: Software selectable: 1 mil, ½ mil, ¼ mil, 1/8mil, optional: 1/16mil + 1/32mil
- Tool diameter: 0.1 mm – 3,175 mm (recommended, bigger tool diameter possible)
- Position accuracy: 3,2µm
- Maximum position speed per axis: 9000/mm/min (=150 mm/s)
- Maximum working speed per axis: 9000/mm/min (=150 mm/s), individual setting on a
per-tool basis, independent from position speed
- Drill speed: 5/s (= 9.000 holes/h = 150 holes/min)
- Required accessories: Computer
- Board fixation: span fixing, clamp fixing, reference pin system, stack processing possible
Option: vacuum fixation
- vacuum table
- protection hood or protection rack
- converter software IsoCam
- fi ducial recognition and calibration with camera
- laser exposure of photo resists
- aluminium work table
- routers engine adapter for plastic milling
- Upgrade to Kavo high-frequency spindle (this requires: Spindle holder 33mm, spindle 4010, inverter in Al-housing for mounting on the Y-carriage, 8-wire Chainfl ex control wire).