The Bungard CCD/ATC/XL is a high quality Computer Controlled Drilling machine with Automatic Tool Change (ATC). The ATC/XL as well as all other CCDs allows directly processing of Excellon / Sieb&Meyer drill data or HP/GL route data for producing PCBs (drilling, cut-out-routing, isolation milling) or routing/ engraving plastics, aluminium and other metals.
The CCD/ATC/XL differs from the CCD/MTC/XL by the automatic 25-slot tool changer. The work space is the same. Compared with the CCD/ATC the XL has a larger work space (500×600 mm in contrast to 495×325 mm with the CCD/ATC) and the number of tool slots (25 instead of 16).
The ATC is ideal for very big and complex PCBs with many different drill sizes and for special applications.
- Power supply: 110-240 V, 50-60 Hz + vacuum cleaner (1500 W)
- Range of RPM: 5.000 – 63.000
- Traveling speed: 1 – 9000 mm/min
- Resolution: 0,01 µm
- Step resolution: Software selectable: 1 mil, ½ mil, ¼ mil, 1/8mil, optional: 1/16mil + 1/32mil
- Tool diameter: 0.1 mm – 3,175 mm (recommended, bigger tool diameter possible)
- Position accuracy: 3,2µm
- Maximum position speed per axis: 9000/mm/min (=150 mm/s)
- Maximum working speed per axis: 9000/mm/min (=150 mm/s), individual setting on a per-tool basis, independent from position speed
- Drill speed: 5/s (= 18.000 holes/h = 300 holes/min)
- Required accessories: Computer
- Board fixation: span fixing, clamp fixing, reference pin system, stack processing possible
Option: vacuum fixation