The Bungard CCD/ATC is a high quality Computer Controlled Drilling machine with Automatic Tool Change (ATC=automatic tool change). The ATC as well as all other CCDs allows directly processing of Excellon / Sieb&Meyer drill data or HP/GL route data for producing pcbs (drilling, cutout- routing, isolation milling) or routing/engraving plastics, aluminium and other metals.
The CCD/ATC differs from the CCD/MTC by the automatic 16-slot tool changer. The work space is the same. Compared with the CCD/2 the ATC has a larger work space (325×495 mm in contrast to 270×325 mm with the CCD/2) and a separate control unit.
The ATC is ideal for big and more complex PCBs with many different drill sizes. 19 inch rack boards can also be processed.
- Power supply: 110-240 V, 50-60 Hz + vacuum cleaner (1500 W)
- Range of RPM: 5.000 – 63.000
- Traveling speed: 1 – 9000 mm/min
- Resolution: 0,01 µm
- Step resolution: Software selectable: 1 mil, ½ mil, ¼ mil, 1/8mil, optional: 1/16mil + 1/32mil
- Tool diameter: 0.1 mm – 3,175 mm (recommended, bigger tool diameter possible)
- Position accuracy: 3,2µm
- Maximum position speed per axis: 9000/mm/min (=150 mm/s)
- Maximum working speed per axis: 9000/mm/min (=150 mm/s), individual setting on a per-tool basis, independent from position speed
- Drill speed: 5/s (= 18.000 holes/h = 300 holes/min)
- Required accessories: Computer
- Board fixation: span fixing, clamp fixing, reference pin system, stack processing possible
Option: vacuum fixation