The Bungard CCD/MTC is a high quality Computer Controlled Drilling and milling machine with semi-automatic tool change (MTC = manual tool change).
The CCD/MTC XL differs from the CCD/MTC by a larger working area (500×600 mm in contrast to 325×495 mm).
Compared to the ATC models, the software interrupts the operation during the tool change and the new tool is changed manually (turning the knob changes by a quarter turn; motors remaine empowered and hold the position).
With the sturdy spindle and the good fi xation of the tool in the chuck the Bungard CCD/MTC XL is perfectly fi tted for routing or engraving plastics, aluminium and other metals. 19 inch rack boards can also be processed.
The MTC/XL is ideal for extremely large boards and special applications.
- Power supply: 110-240 V, 50-60 Hz + vacuum cleaner (1500 W)
- Range of RPM: 5.000 – 63.000
- Traveling speed: 1 – 9000 mm/min
- Resolution: 0,01 µm
- Step resolution: Software selectable: 1 mil, ½ mil, ¼ mil, 1/8mil, optional: 1/16mil + 1/32mil
- Tool diameter: 0.1 mm – 3,175 mm (recommended, bigger tool diameter possible)
- Position accuracy: 3,2µm
- Maximum position speed per axis: 9000/mm/min (=150 mm/s)
- Maximum working speed per axis: 9000/mm/min (=150 mm/s), individual setting on a per-tool basis, independent from position speed
- Drill speed: 5/s (= 18.000 holes/h = 300 holes/min)
- Required accessories: Computer
- Board fixation: span fixing, clamp fixing, reference pin system, stack processing possible
Option: vacuum fixation