The stencil printer PrintStar 3000 manual printing machine with high precision is mainly designed for requirements of single or double-sided circuit board solder cream or red glue printing. The working platform is processed by cellular positioning hole with high-quality aluminum and its pedestal is welded by thick steel plate with steadiness and durability. Its characteristics are as follows:
● Circuit board adopts positioning needle, fixed rod and fixed plate for positioning, which can ensure convenient positioning and accuracy of repeated operation.
● Make ready mode is made through stencil’s movement and combined with fine adjustment and correction of X, Y axis in printing platform, which is convenient and quick.
● Stencil stent uses spiral bearing and height can be adjusted up and down, which is convenient to control PCB’s thickness and volume of printing cream.
● Printing plates are fixed by four rotary knobs with platen and it is quick and strong.
1. Working platform
2. Positioning needle
3. Fixed plate
4. Y axis rotary knob
5. Adjustable foot of base
6. Counter weight
7. Template fixed knob
8. Height adjustment knob
9. X axis rotary knob
- Size of workbench: 300 x 400 mm
- Max printing size: 250 x 400 mm
- Max screen frame dimension: 370 x 470 mm
- Printing speed: Manual control
- Vertical and horizontal adjustment volume of workbench: 10 mm
- Height of printing platform: 220 mm
- Repeatability precision: +- 0.01
- Location Mode: Shape or benchmark hole
- Dimension (LxWxH): 540 x 370 x 350 mm
- Weight: +/- 36 kg