QualityScan 3000 is a fully integrated, stand-alone process control, measurement and inspection workstation for use in many applications in multiple industries.
QualityScan 3000 uses a PC Windows based software package integrated with a high-resolution, calibrated, A3 size flatbed scanner.
This combination allows for inspection of parts at virtually any stage of production. Parts can be inspected versus Gerber data, CAD data or Golden parts.
- Catch problems BEFORE production floor – “Virtual problem”
- Catch problems DURING production – “Sampling for SPC”
- Eliminate REWORK
- Environmentally friendly
- Maximize existing capital investment
- Reduce operator, engineer & management stress
- Focus on SOLUTIONS versus problems
- QualityScan 3000 systems are the standard in the industry for PCB/stencil/emulsion screen/film inspection – it’s the leading system in the world!
- Inspection is needed – It is not acceptable to ship or use defective parts!
- QualityScan 3000 is the lowest cost complete inspection system in the industry
- 100% inspection of part using CAD data or a Golden Part
- Inspect a wide variety of features on a single system… multi purpose
- Inspection of parts in any material including FR4, Polyamide, Rodgers, Thermount.
- Or plastic, paper, diazo, glass, chrome, electroform, stainless, silicon, etc
- Systems are very easy to use and based on a standard PC platform
- Optionally, create or modify CAD data to match existing parts when data is lost\
- Power consumption: 45 W (2,8 W saving mode) (0,5 W in Standby)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 656 x 458 x 158 mm
- Weight: approx. 14,5 kg
- Scan area: approx. A3 (310 x 437 mm)
- Scan resolution: 2.400 dpi x 4.800 dpi
- Absorbance:: 3,8 Dmax
- Output resolution: 50 to 12.800 dpi
- Connection:: 1 High Speed USB
- Electric connection: 220 x 240 V (100 – 120 V optional) / 50-60 Hz 0,5 (0,9) A
- System requirements: Multi Core Processor – 3Ghz, CD/DVD-ROM, Flat Panel Monitor, Ethernet Connection, Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit with 2 USB 2.x odder USB 3.x – Connections