With integrated frequency transformer
A professional brushing machine designed for use in small series production and laboratories. High quality wet-processing brushing machines for PCB production at low price are possible! The proof is the Bungard RBM 300. The smaller sister of our RBM 402 is reduced wherever possible but not at quality, endurance and high precision details.
- The RBM 300 has an oscillating brush with quick change device
- Oscillation frequency and transport speed are stepless variable
- Parallel height adjustment. In contrary to the single sided height adjustment, you will achieve a long term even brushing result only with double sided parallel height adjustment.
- Machine is equipped with a finishing brush used before laminating. Various brushes available.
- Working width 300 mm
- Despite its small size, the RBM 300 has a full scale squeeze-off and hot air drying compartment
- As bench top model the RBM 300 has no integrated water treatment. A closed loop rinsing tank is available as an option
- Single side action
- Aluminium, PVC, Stainless Steel construction
- Transparent top lid with security switch
- Mechanical drying by squeezing rollers