The StenPrint3000 is a manual printing system with a stable base for a high print quality. The solid construction provides clean and reproducible pressure with simple handling, even with small components and fine structures down to 0.5 mm.
- It is ideally suited for the production of prototypes and small series.
- In the basic model, one-sided and doublesided printed circuit boards can be printed with the help of the magnetic circuit board holders.
- For this purpose, the circuit boards are fixed on the base plate and supported by the magnetic circuit board holders. By means of rotary knobs, the print alignment can be performed quickly and easily in X-Y and Theta axis.
- A parallel lift ensures a clean separation of the printed circuit board and stencil and guarantees a perfect print image.
- For double-sided printing you can fix the pcb with the magnetic pcb-holders (this is mandatory when using the universal stencil clamping frame)
- Stencil clamping frame / Quick action frame
- Squeeze bottle, e.g. for cleaners
- Magnetic feet (8 x board holders, 4 x board supports)
Three types of stencil supports are available as below
Stencil holder frame
For the simplest of tasks, there is the universal stencil holder frame in which the stencils can be easily clamped without tension.
Stencil clamping frame
The third option is a mounting rail for the use of fi xed aluminum frames or common quick-release systems.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 640 x 400 x 150 mm lid closed
- Floor space: 545 x 360 mm
- Clamping frame size: max. 460 x 30 x 355 mm
- Table/usable area: max. 390 x 290 mm
- Adjustment range X/Y: +/- 7,5 mm
- Theta adjustment range: +/- 3°
- Parallel lift: 2 mm
- Weight: approx. 15 kg plus options
- With stencil holder frame:
- Template size: max. 420 x 320 mm
- PCB size/usable area: max. 380 x 280 mm
- With stencil clamping frame:
- Template size: max. 360 x 280 mm
- PCB size/usable area: max. 330 x 270 mm
- With magnetic holder set for two-sided printing:
- Circuit board bottom: max. 18 mm